TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES AND RESOURCES
Recommended Preparedness and Training
In Salt Lake County we have created four categories of training:
Category 1- (Basic)
- IS-317 Introduction to CERT
- ICS-100 Provides a basic understanding of the Incident Command System (ICS).
- ICS-700 Provides a template to enable all government, private sector, and nongovernmental organizations to work together during domestic incidents.
Category 2- (Intermediate)
- Everything in Category 1 plus:
- ICS-200 Provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the Incident Command System (ICS).
- ICS-800 Provides training on and resources for the National Response Framework (NRF). . The Framework establishes a comprehensive, national, all-hazards approach to domestic incident response.
Category 3- (Advanced)
-Everything in Category 2 plus:
Category 4- (Management and Command)
Everything in Category 3 plus: